21 May Próximo Webinar HYDROGEN el 27 de mayo, con gran éxito de Registros. Apúntate en nuestro apartado Cursos!!
Curso Webinar dirigido a: Ingenieros y profesionales técnicos de la industria energética, química, petróleo y gas, en posiciones de responsables de diseño, dimensionado y selección de instalaciones de proceso relacionadas con el Hidrogeno. Así como ingenieros responsables de la producción, compradores técnicos e ingenierías con necesidad en conocer en más detalle estos equipos.
Fecha evento: Jueves 27 de Mayo | 11am
Duración: 75 min
Contenido y agenda
- Welcome and intruccions, CAPERVA introduction and speakers presentation (5 min)
BORSIG – Membrane Technology GmbH (20 min)
- Basics: Hydrogen separation with membranes
- Typical parameters
- Applications for H2-selective membranes
- Typical examples
SILICA Verfahrenstechnik GmbH (20 min)
- Introduction of Silica
- Why does Green Hydrogen need to be purified after electrolysis?
- Basic design of a hydrogen purification and drying unit
- Regeneration of the hydrogen drying unit
- Summary (take-home message, which unit for which application case)
LMF (20 min)
- API 618 Reciprocating compressors and manufacturer standard designs for hydrogen applications
- Case Study illustrated by a reference project
- What can you expect from LMF in terms of hydrogen in the future?
- Why LMF?
- FAQs open to audience (10 min)
Björn Hoting: Sales Manager Gas Separation/Senior Process Specialist at BORSIG
Björn Hoting is working with BORSIG Membrane Technology GmbH (BMT) for more than 20 years. BMT is an internationally renowned company that offers leading and innovative membrane technology solutions for a wide range of industrial applications. He is specialised in development, process design and optimisation of membrane based process applications in the field of gas and vapour separation.
Denis Strauss: Process and Sales Engineer at SILICA
Denis has been working continuously for more than 11 years on issues relating to gas purification and gas drying. For about 5 years he was a commissioning engineer working worldwide. In recent years, he has increasingly been active in the field of process design, sales and green technologies, in particular green hydrogen.
Georg Sevcik: Sales Manager at LMF
An Austrian manufacturer of reciprocating and rotary screw air and gas compressors for industrial and oil & gas industry applications. He is a specialist in the field of reciprocating compressors acc. To API 618 and API11P/ISO13631. He has a broad technical backgrounf as he became part of the LMF family in 2008, first as a mechanical designer and later as a sytem engineer. He was responsable for a large number of projects according to API 618 for well-known companies and refineries all over the world. In the process, he gained a wide range of experience in what is particularly important in the implementation of detailed projects for demanding customers.